Art community UrbanApa is looking for a part-time production and management coordinator to join its team!
UrbanApa and its background association UTT ry is an anti-racist and feminist community founded in 2009. UrbanApa’s activities are based on sharing, community, empowerment and the creation of space. Now we are looking for a person who will take over the administrative and production tasks of the operations and is excited to develop them. Interviews and selection will be conducted during June. The work will start in August 2022. The salary is 1,200 € / month. Working hours about 17 hours a week. The job image is new in the community.
The priority is that the person we are looking for shares the values of the community and wants to work on the development of structures that promote equality and diversity.
The applicant should have:
- Experience of the fields of culture, association or organization
- Education (or experience from work life) from in the field of culture or administration
- Experience in production, financial and / or administrative work and applying for grants
- Languages Finnish and English. As the official materials of the background association are in Finnish, the applicant must speak and write excellent Finnish. Due to the international nature of the activity, excellent command of the English language is required.
- Coordination of production processes and schedules
- Writing and reporting grant applications in collaboration with the artistic director
- Development and maintenance of statistics
- Tasks related to event production
- Tasks related to financial management in cooperation with the accounting firm
The applicant enjoys systematic, proactive and inspiring work in which one is allowed to act independently but relying on a close community. UrbanApa is based in Helsinki, but the community does not have permanent premises, so work can also be done remotely from another location.
At UrbanApa, the employee has the opportunity to concretely contribute to the change in the art field towards a more diverse, porous and inclusive future.
The selected employee will be introduced to the job on August 8-26. between. The probationary period at work is 3 months. We hope for an applicant who is committed to the job in the long run!
Send your application, curriculum vitae and any recommenders / recommendations to Lilja Lehmuskallio by 23/06/2022 at email@example.com. Interviews can already be conducted during the application period.
More information about the community at www.urbanapa.fi